lmi

Re: [lmi] using standard icon sizes and wxArtProvider

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] using standard icon sizes and wxArtProvider
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:04:52 +0000

On 2008-10-02 17:01Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:

> What I meant was that it would be simpler for me to check
> these mostly trivial changes in myself [1], instead of sending you a mix
> of patches, new binary files and instructions that you'd have to "apply"
> manually (because I can't make a self-contained patch for this).

Okay, please go ahead and do that, and let me know when you're finished.

> [1] Once you confirm the tests changes are correct and complete -- the
> makefile updates are, I believe, trivial and obviously OK. Or I could
> commit only the minimal possible code changes needed (i.e. a mall chunk
> in main_wx.cpp) right now and leave the tests removal for later (or
> you), if you prefer.

This is a particularly good time to try an experiment because we just
finished a release, so please go ahead and commit everything and then
I'll test it. I've reviewed your patch, and I think there's one new
test I'll want to add, but it's easier for me to do that later than
to explain it now.

Please avoid the mistake that I made on 20081002T0112Z: I added PNG
files without specifying '-kb'. I'll fix that in the main lmi trunk;
I'm just asking you not to repeat my error in the 'web' trunk. Hmm...
I was thinking that we'd put copies of PNG files in the 'web' trunk
so that the html there can reference them, but do you know of a way
to accomplish that with *nix links instead of copies?