Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:27:06 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: i want to say u hello Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 01:07:40 +0300
Ave, my gentleman

You have got this letter from a woman who desires to find a second
half. It's me! I am confident and attractive, kind and joyful. Life
here is not the best!
I try to success in my job but it's impossible. It's hard to gain
success in anything here for a young woman. Men here are also not the
best in the world. I had bad experience in the past and I am not going
to repeat it!
What are you looking for in your life? Are you looking for a soulmate?
If yes, why not write me? See more about me here: http://onlythelove.com/lovely

Embraces

Natusya