Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:22:42 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Obesity is dangerous, stop it Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:14:12 -0300

Make use of your opportunity! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment and most attracting product for corpulent people is now available – As were seen on Oprah

Can you hold in your memory all the times when you told yourself you would do anything for being rescued from this horrible fat? Fortunately, now no major offering is required. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can get naturally health mode of life and a really slender figure. Just look at what our clients say!

“I always had an unbelievable private life until last year my girlfriend told me I was plump and had need for keeping eye on my health. My life had suddenly changed after that, till I discovered Anatrim ™. After loosing about 20 kilogrames thanx to Anatrim, my private life’s back on track, considerably better than before even. Great deal of thanks for the incredible product and the top-quality service. Keep up the useful business!”
Dave Klark, Las Vegas

"Nothing feels better than slipping into a bikini that I have not worn for years. Now I feel slender, steadfast, and sturdy, thanx to a degree to Anatrim! Thanks so much!"
Silvia D., San Diego

Discover Anatrim, and you'll add yourself to the world-spread company of thousands of happy user who’re enjoying the revolutionary effects of Anatrim here & now. Less guzzling mania, less kilogrammes and more festivity in your life!

Proceed right here to gaze at our invincible Anatrim deals!!!

http://www.patak.hk/?g36E6B327B45733377737468786C7A746Cw7qrgzwt