Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:12:36 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Stop gaining weight and get the figure you want Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:04:07 -0100

Seize the opportunity! – Anatrim – The newest and most attracting product for corpulent people is now easily available – As seen on Oprah

Do you recall all the cases when you plead to yourself to do any thing for being saved from this awful fat? Happily, now no big offering is required. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-breaking, you can achieve naturally health lifestyle and become really slimmer. Take a look at what our customers write!

“I had always led an unbelievable private life until last year my girl said to me I was plump and had need for being careful to my health. Life had abruptly changed after that, till I disclosed Anatrim ™. After loosing more than 18 kilogrames thanks to Anatrim, my private life’s back on track, better than even before. A great deal of thanx to you for the coolest stuff and the first-rate maintenance service. Proceed with your useful work!”
Charley Mock, New York

"Nothing feels better than gliding into a bikini that I have not been dressed in for a long time. I feel slim, steadfast, and vigorous, thanks to a considerable degree to Anatrim! Great deal of thanks to you!"
Victoria K., Chicago

Discover Anatrim, and you shall join the world-spread company of thousands of happy customers who’re getting pleasure out of the revolutionary results of Anatrim here and now. Less guzzling insanity, less kilogrammes and more joy in life!

Click here to look at unbeatable Anatrim arrangement we would like to so proud!!!

http://www.derley.hk/?g36E6B3269667473776C7A746C73746A72327C6A45733377w7ptnjvj