Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:19:24 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Looking .for friend? Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:55:28 +0100 User-agent: Mozilla 4.7 [en] (Win95; I)
Hci there lovely,
This kinda of opportunity bcomes ones in a life. I don't want
to miss it. Do you? I am coming to your place in few days
and I though may be we can meet each other. If you don't mind
I can send you my picture. I am a girl.
You can correspond with me using my email address@hidden