[Linphone-users] Password RESET

From: David Rebar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Password RESET
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:04:07 -0400

Can I get a password RESET please?

There is no automated way to get a password reset. Or is there?

Original password got overwritten while changing it and is not recoverable.

I am able to get logged in with a verification link, but am unable to change my password because I don't have a correct password. Infinite recursive loop....

Please Help? The Forum is full of these types of issues with no answers or resolutions.

Should I delete the account and redo? But most servers won't allow the same credentials to be reused.

Respectfully,
Dave Rebar