Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET and account-manager update

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET and account-manager update
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 16:12:06 +0200

Hello.

The account-manager was updated on subscribe.linphone.org, the service is now back online.

This update contains many fixes.

One of them is that we removed the "old password" field so you can change your password when you forget it, as long as you use the account associated email, so you can recover your accounts.

Do not hesitate to answer to this mail if you don't receive the confirmation email (please do communicate to us the domain of your email provider in this case).

This update was quite long because we had to do a big refactoring to ease the next updates.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer