Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET

From: David Rebar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:33:53 -0400

Jehan,
Those links only serve to "uniquely verify" to login to an account without a password. Those links do not allow change of password. Here is the screen I get on an attempt to change password once I'm authenticated through those links.

I do not have my old password. All attempts to change my existing password fail. That is the reason I need a password reset.

Unique Authentication is not the same as a password reset or change.

If someone there would test, you would see. This is a perpetual bug mentioned in your groups and other forums. You spend a lot of time addressing the issue because it is not fixed.

image.png
Trying to Be a Linphone User, but stuck in an infinite loop where I can not reset my password
Dave Rebar