Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specif

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:23:59 +1000

G'day JG,
         just for fun I installed libpolarssl0 from the repos and she
         fired up, sweet.

As you pointed out it may well fail in the future but for now----

The next problem I have is actually logging into my Linphone.org
account, I entered the details of my account sent to me by Linphone in
their Activation email but no way, I get a login error, can you do it?

Yep your correct arvo is Afternoon abbreviated, you mentioned
Illawarra, Daplo, Port Kembla, you are obviously in or have been on OZ?

see you later Joe.
PS My Linphone 3.8 uses 100% cpu too.