Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specif

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:17:57 +1000

G'day JG,
         yippy, found it, you were correct of course, had to have one,
         hidden away didn't I, good old Dolphin.

Later today I will create another Linphone account but I would still
like an explanation as why my josej Mexico wont work on my 32 bit but
will on my son's 64, see below.

Dear Linphone user, your account has been activated.
You can now use your linphone account with these parameters :

Sip identity : sip:address@hidden
Username : josej
Domain / Proxy : sip.linphone.org

Just wondering, you have suggested among other things that "That
account is just not valid" how do you know? is there any to find out
from Linphone accounts that she is Kosher, just curious, as always.

I've been following the discussion about very high CPU use,
I too have 100% CPU, Lubuntu 12.04 LTS, not all of it is Linphone but
the vast majority is and as I often have Linphone open (minimised) I'm
terribly s--l--o--w with choppy speach, looking forward to a fix.

see you later Joe.
PS Off Topic I know but my other interest is my scratch build
Morganesque Trike, I built a FWD front end for it and am whacking it in
now, check it out at joes-trike.blogspot.com.au