Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specif

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 19:04:25 +1000

G'day JG,
         my test account details are definitely     josej Mexico I
         logged in to my son's 64 bit jigger without a problem.

I'm quite used to Twinkle and tried every permutation I could think of
but I could not get a successful registration, I don't want to add a
second account to my Linphone as somehow I stuffed it last time I
tried, you know once bitten twice shy.

As for Linphonerc, I have never been able to find it, I know it should
be (my home)  /.linphonerc but--

So somebody with a 32 bit jigger (am I the only one) please try to
login
see you later Joe J.
PS I guess you get the best of our TV  and we get some good OS ones,
but Home and Away.