Re: [Linphone-users] linphone outgoing proxy config

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone outgoing proxy config
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:23:20 +0100

Hi,

I think you should enter 2 proxy configs, one for sipgate.de (with the
identity you subscribed to sipgate.de), and the other for sipproxd with any
identity if sipproxd is tolerant.

In the sipgate.de config, you should set the 'route' field to your sipproxd
gateway to force every message to go through the sipproxd gateway.
Then in the main interface select the sipgate config as the proxy config to be
used.

note: route should be entered as sip:hostname

I hope it works...
Simon