[Linphone-users] port linphone on ARM

From: vincent
Subject: [Linphone-users] port linphone on ARM
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:57:49 +0800 (CST)

Hi,linphone-users,

I just ported Linphone1.2.0 on ARM(s3c2410), and now i can make call between ARM and PC,but the problem is that there is no ring sound on ARM (PC rings well),and after dialogue established there is no sound on both ARM and PC.I don't know what made Linphone silent. The only useful message i got from linphone(ARM) is a warning : dsp block size set to 8192! what does this mean? There is no other error or warning.Anybody help me ? Thanks!

        Vincent
address@hidden
          2006-03-14

你 知 道 2006 年 最 火 爆 的 电 子 邮 箱 吗 ?
多 达 1.1 亿 中 国 人 选 择 网 易 2000 兆 免 费 邮 箱 , 抢 注 再 得 280 兆 超 大 网 盘