[Linphone-users] linphone outgoing proxy config

From: Joerg Dorchain
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone outgoing proxy config
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:42:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

it seems I am having a conceptual problem adapting linphone to my setup. I
want to run linphone on a lan using rfc1918-adresses, connected to the
outside world via a gateway running siproxd(as far as voip is concerned),
and am subscribed to a public voip provider (sipgate.de). So in a short
drawing, this looks like

linphone(private IP) <-> siproxd <-> (public IP)sipgate.de

My systems are running debian testing, i.e linphone-1.2.0 and siprod-0.59.

Sipgate provides me with a sip address sip:address@hidden I want to
register to sipgate.de, but have to use the siproxd as the gateway to the
outside (i.e. it has to stay in the communications path).

To make a long story short, what do I have to put in which field of the
proxy config of linphone in order for this to work?

I tried x-lite succesfully, so the proxy and the registrar work in general.

TIA,

Joerg