Re: Re: [Linphone-users] port linphone on ARM

From: vincent
Subject: Re: Re: [Linphone-users] port linphone on ARM
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:05:57 +0800 (CST)

Thanks,Abe! I will try to find the problem according to your advice! I downloaded Ethereal just now, but I haven't used this analyzer before, can you give me some information about it? What the discussion will be if there is RTP stream ,and what will it be if there isn't? How can I do if there isn't RTP stream?
By the way, when cross compile, I have ported OSIP, OGG, SPEEX and linphone on ARM,Is there anything else that I need to port?
Anybody have ported successfully ,please help me! Let's make linphone speak loudly not just lie there silently.