Re: [Linphone-users] BYE message

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] BYE message
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:30:12 +0100

Le Vendredi 25 Février 2005 10:59, Alessio Raccis a écrit :
> Thanks Simon,
>
> I follow your advise and I just upgrade to 1.0.0pre8 and I see 1.0.0pre9. I
> find more features in these versions, particularly in proxy authentication.
> So, I have some problems in SIP register, because I don't know what I have
> to write in some field.

When route is set and the proxy is used, then all requests will go through the
destination set in the route field. Usually the route field is the same as
the proxy address:

 address= sip:myproxy.com
 route= sip:myproxy.com
If you use that proxy, then linphone will send all request to that proxy,
that's we call an outbound proxy.
If you don't set the route, then requests will go to the destination specified
in the request-uri.