Re: [Linphone-users] BYE message

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] BYE message
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:28:12 +0100 (CET)

I'm using linphone 0.12.2, and I note a wrong behaviour when the
communication is closed. In particular, if the called closes the call, the
agent sends a BYE message with cseq=0 instead of cseq=21, while when the
callee closes the call, the BYE message is sent correctly.

This is the compliant way with SIP. cseqs from one endpoint are
independant of the cseqs of the other endpoint.

Aymeric

Can anyone help me ?

alessio