Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPho

From: Eli Burke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPho
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:06:33 -0500

Ok, I forget that I had to make one other change:
You must run with a 32-bit simulator. Meaning iPhone 5 or lower. In the dropdown menu where you choose to run on a phone or in the simulator, don’t choose iPhone 5s / 6 / 6Plus. These are 64 bit devices which means the simulator wants to run /w 64-bit libraries.

If you need to simulate a 6 or 6Plus to test screen layouts, you will have to do what Guillaume said: remove arm64 from the Architectures lines and recompile.

-Eli