Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPho

From: Eli Burke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPho
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:45:13 -0500

I posted this before but I guess it got lost in the noise. You do not need to switch your settings back and forth if you set them up as follows (using Xcode 6):
* Open your Target’s Build Settings
* set "Valid Architectures" to armv7 arm64
* set Architectures to $(ARCHS_STANDARD) which should cause it to show (armv7, arm64)
* click the triangle next to 'Build Active Architectures Only”, select Debug, and change it to YES. Leave Distribution and Release set to NO.
* If you include any sub-projects, you may need to repeat these steps for each of them.

Using these settings, I can build and run in the simulator, on a connected iPhone 4S, iPhone 6, and create archives to upload to the app store without any of the x86_64 errors.

If you still have problems, try checking Stack Overflow. There are lots of posts about it. It is not a Linphone problem.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26790554/ios-app-submission-missing-64-bit-support

-Eli