Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone.org liblinphone binaries for iPhone,

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone.org liblinphone binaries for iPhone, android down!
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:47:50 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the notice. We will fix it

Le 20 janv. 2015 à 01:32, Joseph Daniels <address@hidden> a écrit :

I understand that this is probably not the best place to send issues related to the site linphone.org, but I couldn’t find a better place to post:

When trying to download liblinphone for iPhone, I’m getting a 404:

Not Found

The requested URL /snapshots/ios/liblinphone-iphone-sdk-2.2.2.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.linphone.org Port 80

--
Joe Daniels
Johns Hopkins Hospital : : UMBC