[***SPAM***] Re: [Linphone-developers] OPTIONS transaction handling

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [***SPAM***] Re: [Linphone-developers] OPTIONS transaction handling
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:48:52 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Simon Morlat wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your deep study inside eXosip and libosip2.
I cc Aymeric Moizard, maintainer of libosip2:

I'm registred to the linphone's mailing list :)

Actually I plan to move linphone to eXosip2, so the question for me are the
following memory leak and bugs fixed in eXosip2 ?
Aymeric, can you answer this question ?

The second issue you have with setting callback with "osip_set_kill_transaction_callback" has been fixed in newer version long time ago. It was not generating bug at run time because the code within the callback methods are identical.

For your OPTIONS issue, I guess it's fixed in eXosip2. In initial
version of eXosip1, OPTIONS was stored in "call" context so that it
was potentially used later for a call: in eXosip2, it's managed outside
any call context and stored in the list of "unknown" transaction
managed by eXosip2. Once those transaction reach the completed state,
ressource are released automatically within eXosip2. (osip never
release transaction ressource)

I won't solve memory issue in eXosip1: it's more than two years old
for me....

Aymeric

Thanks

Simon