Re: [Linphone-developers] Simple (hardcoded) way of changing the display

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Simple (hardcoded) way of changing the displayed image size?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:48:41 +0100

> So, refining my question, what I want to be able to do is scale up from
> CIF to 4CIF at display time (having been transmitted at CIF resolution).
> The reference in the mediastreamer2 source to scaling I found is
> sizeconv.c, which only converts up to CIF.  So: is it feasible to
> quickly add display-time scaling up to 4CIF?

You pointed out the correct piece of code.
You can modifiy sizeconf.c to resize to 4CIF, and you'll need to modify some
lines in videostream.c:
        /*ask the size-converter to always output CIF */
-       vsize=MS_VIDEO_SIZE_CIF;
+       vsize=MS_VIDEO_SIZE_4CIF;
        ms_filter_call_method(stream->sizeconv,MS_FILTER_SET_PIX_FMT,&format);
        ms_filter_call_method(stream->sizeconv,MS_FILTER_SET_VIDEO_SIZE,&vsize);
        ms_filter_call_method(stream->output,MS_FILTER_SET_PIX_FMT,&format);
+       ms_filter_call_method(stream->output,MS_FILTER_SET_VIDEO_SIZE,&vsize);

And normally you should have a display in 4CIF.

Simon