Re: Manipulating instrument names and staff group names

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Manipulating instrument names and staff group names
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 15:58:37 -0400

Hello all,

> Now if what you want is really coding, there are
> heaps of open issues waiting for you. Here are a
> few that I believe (NB no warranty) would be feasible
> for a power user with some minimal understanding of
> Scheme:
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/794
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/686
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/1034
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/1949
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/1860
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/2893
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/3901
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/5189
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6034
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/4320
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/4079

Thanks for this list!

1. Just to confirm: I will not need to touch any C++ code in order to fix these
issues?

2. Is there a tag/label on GitLab which identifies all and only those issues
which don’t (or at least shouldn’t likely) require any C++ work?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info