Re: 3 questions

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: 3 questions
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:49:47 -0400

Hi Valentin,

> I’ve been thinking about maybe we should create a collection of high quality
> style sheets users can simply include to get really nice, different styles. I
> think that might open up the customizabilty of Lilypond Scores to new users.

If you search the archives, you’ll see that this has been A Thing Of Mine™ for
at least a decade.  =)

Urs Liska and I began the first serious work on a stylesheet system a few years
ago, but global (pandemic) and personal issues derailed that work… I would love
to take it forward, with whomever has an interest in contributing.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info