Re: Licensing and custom lines

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Licensing and custom lines
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:35:44 -0500

On Thu 28 Oct 2021 at 07:30:15 (+0000), Charlie Boilley wrote:
> Dear Lilypond community,
>
> ---
> 1. About GPL licensing, again.
>
> Sorry to bother you, but I'm confused by this :

I think somebody else keeps on discussing this topic.
I nearly deleted the thread on that basis alone; in
my mind, it's never been an unsettled matter, but just
a confusion between LP source and LP source, ie a case
for having a clear terminology.

> 2. New lines !

So I would repost this section under a clearer Subject line,
perhaps including "wishlist": you might get more readers.

Cheers,
David.