Re: Measure Number Collision

From: Marc Shepherd
Subject: Re: Measure Number Collision
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:35:28 -0400

This is an orchestral score, where the convention is to print tempo and rehearsal marks twice, at the top of the system and above the first violin staff. In the LP documentation, the recommended way to do this is to create a separate context called “MarkLine” for rehearsal and tempo marks.

So that is the reason for removing Mark_engraver and Metronome_mark_engraver from the Score context, and putting them in a different context. Obviously that is not needed for this tiny example, but I stripped out a lot of material to create a very minimal score exhibiting the behavior.