Re: Future of openLilyLib

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Future of openLilyLib
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 17:29:09 +1000

What would the difference be should _lilypond_ use LGPL instead of
GPL? I'm sorry, I think the OP amounts to a type of elaborate trolling
of the community. Nothing needs changing.

This has all been gone through. I can only perceive this as an attempt
to damage openlilylib in people's minds (heavens, why?). Really,
enough now.

Andrew