Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction

From: Claire Meyer
Subject: Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 23:27:44 +0200

Thanks Leo ! That way, I'll be fumbling more efficiently next time I'm trying to do something ^^

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 11:12 PM Leo Correia de Verdier <leo.correia.de.verdier@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Claire!

There is also another mistake in your code:

When you use \override it’s supposed to be followed by a Grob name and the property that’s going to be overridden, like
\override Stem.direction = #UP
When using the commands \stemUp and \stemDown you just write for instance
\once \stemUp, without \override

HTH
\Leo