Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 22:44:55 +0200

Hi Claire,

from the manual
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.20/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns :

\grace music _expression_ will introduce special typesetting settings, for example, to produce smaller type, and set directions. Hence, when introducing layout tweaks to override the special settings, they should be placed inside the grace _expression_. The overrides should also be reverted inside the grace _expression_. Here, the grace note’s default stem direction is overridden and then reverted.

\new Voice \relative {
\acciaccatura {
\stemDown
f''16->