Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Changing a grace note's stem direction
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 23:11:58 +0200

Hi Claire!

There is also another mistake in your code:

When you use \override it’s supposed to be followed by a Grob name and the
property that’s going to be overridden, like
\override Stem.direction = #UP
When using the commands \stemUp and \stemDown you just write for instance
\once \stemUp, without \override

HTH
\Leo