Re: openLilyLib website

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: openLilyLib website
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 18:42:01 +0100

Hi Urs,

this looks great! As often, I can’t offer much more than applause and some nitpicking…

On the ‘About LilyPond’ I’d rather write “GNU LilyPond is a music notation program /strongly inspired by/ traditional craftsmanship”. After all, the process of working with LilyPond doesn’t resemble traditional craftsmanship at all…

The use of the word ‘domain’ in the About/LilyPond and /openLilyLib seems quite technical considering IIUC the site is supposed to be read also by people without a background in software development…

‘Get started/Install openLilyLib’ has an instance of [oll-core} that seems unintentional.

s/documenation/documentation

… but generally, the texts seem very appropriate and useful :-)

Very best regards
Simon