Re: Installing missing Guile modules in order to

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Installing missing Guile modules in order to
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:46:12 +0200 (CEST)

[As a side note: Calling `lilypond guile-debugger.ly' using the
 MacPorts `lilypond-devel' port works just fine on my old MacOS Lion.]

> I'm afraid the information I see at
> https://github.com/lilypond/lilypond/blob/master/Documentation/usage/running.itely
> ,
> or at
> http://partitura.org/wp-content/uploads/lilypond/html/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage.html#relocation-files
> which appears to be a compiled version, isn't enough for me to guess
> what particular lines to add to the relocation file to solve this
> problem.

OK.  Please try

  sudo dtruss -f lilypond guile-debugger.ly &> lilypond.log

and send me the output privately.  [On my Lion box, this makes dtruss
crash early, but hopefully you get more information.]  You might have
to blindly write

  (quit) <enter>

after some time to make lilypond finish.

    Werner