Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 21:29:44 +0100

Am Mittwoch, dem 08.12.2021 um 13:16 +0100 schrieb Michael Käppler:
> Currently I'm trying to cross-compile with your scripts and see if the
> resulting package has the same problem.
> If that is the case I'll try a native build next.

Unfortunately, you currently cannot compile natively on Windows.
Hacking config.py is relatively simple, but you'll run into problems
because configuring GMP (if I remember correctly) with an absolute path
to the source directory fails the build. Yeah, don't ask - I think I
understand the problem, but gave up because cross-compiling was
actually quicker to achieve and is faster than building on Windows...

Jonas