Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 18:14:12 +0100

On Thu, Dec 9 2021 at 08:24:27 +0100, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> wrote:

 LilyPond is built from source on Flathub infrastructure.
 If you click on the green check here:
https://github.com/flathub/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi/commits/master

 you'll see the recent builds. This is for aarch64:
 https://flathub.org/builds/#/builders/51/builds/5253

 Yes, it's not Github.

Ok, so it could stay like this, there's nothing that would be "broken"
by not providing AArch64 binaries.

Yes, I can keep building the binaries from source using Flathub tools.

LilyPond binaries would have allowed me to remove an heavy build dep (texlive Sdk), simplify the manifest and build Frescobaldi flatpak more quickly. Maybe one day someone will have an aarch64 device to build lilypond binaries.

Btw, is there a reason the Flatpak only bundles 2.22.0, not the latest
2.22.1?

No reason, I just forgot it. I'll commit a patch soon.