Re: [RFC] Enabling GitLab CI

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: [RFC] Enabling GitLab CI
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:15:20 +0100

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 10:48:55AM +0100, James Lowe wrote:
> but how do I know? That is the nub of what I am asking. If a patch is 'new'
> how do I know that an automated make doc is 'in progress, has completed with
> errors, has completed without errors' as I am not going to bother to do any
> work on it if it is the first two cases. What is the point?

The merge request list has an icon next to every merge request showing
the current pipline status. There are different icons for passed,
failed and in-progress. Is that what you want? See the merge request
page for inkscape:
https://gitlab.com/groups/inkscape/-/merge_requests

Is the information you would like to be able to see visible there?

It will only show a pass if all stages pass, as far as I know.

Kevin