Re: migrating to GitLab

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: migrating to GitLab
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 12:18:24 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 10.05.2020, 11:59 +0200 schrieb David Kastrup:
> I am running Patchy right now (it's not just this commit but also a few
> by Jonas) but it would make sense if nobody pushed anything afterwards.

Famous last words. In any case, if something gets to the wrong repo or
branch, it's rather easy to correct with git. At least much easier than
comments to issues or new issues on SF. But that isn't of relevance
either until I disable write access (planning ~21:00 CEST, 19:00 UTC).

(Currently gitlab.com is performing database maintenance and Savannah
had some hiccups as well; I'm taking this as a sign that it can only
get better today...)

> My Patchy runs take about 40 minutes I think.

Jonas