Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by add

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 10:22:47 -0800

On 2020/01/31 17:52:45, hanwenn wrote:
> you can do a local alias
>
>   vector<> &v = *vec;
>
> to aid readability.

The more I think about banning non-const reference parameters, the more
I'm against it.  Google's coding standards may work for them, but their
rationale* for this one is weak.  How can we resolve this disagreement
quickly?  Do you simply have the final say as the project founder?

* "References can be confusing, as they have value syntax but pointer
semantics."

https://codereview.appspot.com/577410045/