Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by add

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 02:55:46 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/577410045/diff/581560047/lily/parse-scm.cc
File lily/parse-scm.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/577410045/diff/581560047/lily/parse-scm.cc#newcode77
lily/parse-scm.cc:77: const Input *hi = &ps->start_;
On 2020/01/31 10:49:13, benko.pal wrote:
> I understand (and like) adding the const, but can't understand
changing the
> reference to pointer even after reading the whole discussion.

the change from & to * here is merely syntactical.

For me, the discussion around & vs * is about using non-const & in
function signatures and as class members.

However, what I want most at this point is to submit this change, so I
can get on with the next change in the series.

https://codereview.appspot.com/577410045/