Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:40:00 +0100

Am 23.01.2020 um 11:45 schrieb Peter Toye:
Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox Wednesday,
January 22, 2020, 10:35:45 PM, Michael Käppler wrote:

        Am 22.01.2020 um 14:03 schrieb Peter Toye:

        > Yes, I would suggest that you start from scratch again.

That's because the keyboard-layout package is not installed in LilyDev
v1 by default. In LilyDev v2, it will be there.

I hadn't realised that your new instructions were for the next issue
of LilyDev. Are there any other missing bits? I noticed that some of
the utilities for listing hardware like lsusb aren't there.
Do you think that 'lsusb' could be necessary? I think Federico's
intention was to keep the image as small as possible,
because one can easily install every debian package in the stretch repo
afterwards.

Best regards,
Michael