Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translati

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:35:47 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push fixed_2_15_42

Comment #26 on issue 2629 by address@hidden: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files

Comment 24 that labels this issue with Patch-push us from July 17th, little time after Patchy test pass notfication, whereas the message you cite is from July 2, so they can't refer to the same version of the patch. I repushed a newer version of the patch, see Git history e.g.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=2d52187d5492ce7492c78fc8f1dca4aa7b702ba0

Then Phil and I committed further fixes and improvements to makelsr.py, I think in current state of Git master this issue is fixed.