Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translati

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:34:55 +0000

Comment #22 on issue 2629 by address@hidden: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files

I don't see why not. I think there's only you and I who are likely to comment on the patch, so there's no point in going around a further review cycle. I've not yet tried your most recent version of makelsr but I'm sure I can work with it and make/suggest updates if needed. I don't believe anyone else is likely to run it in the short term. I don't know how fast your dev machine is, but if it was me I'd push to staging, run staging-patchy to merge this into master, pull master, run makelsr and then push the new snippets all in one session. If your machine is too slow/not set up for this, I'd be happy to do it.