Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translati

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 14:58:19 +0000

Comment #18 on issue 2629 by address@hidden: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files

John - please see my comments on Rietveld concerning finding convert-ly and the binary. Otherwise, I've applied this patch and successfully built the docs, both with multi-CPU and single-CPU settings. I think it would be better to do a little more work on the file handling, but it still seems good to go. One of us would need to apply the patch, create the new version of Documents/snippets and push this to Rietveld as well as pushing the patch itself. Shout if you want me to do this.