Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translati

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2629 in lilypond: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:58:16 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 2629 by address@hidden: Patch: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files

The test suite I'm applying before submitting (and I suggest you to apply in place of Patchy, as a "make; make doc; make test" is not enough in this case) is (provided you have $LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR set to some lilybuild/ directory, and you have previously unpacked LSR snippets to the right place):

cd $LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR/..
rm -rf lilybuild
mkdir lilybuild
cd lilybuild
$LILYPOND_GIT/configure
make &> make.log
cd $LILYPOND_GIT
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py ~/download/lsr-snippets-docs-`date +%F` &>makelsr.log
cd $LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR
make clean
make &> make-2.log
make doc &> make-doc.log