libreplanet-discuss

Re: Free Software Logo

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Free Software Logo
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 19:24:11 +0330

> I would be very wary of tying anything this important to a single free
> software project or group.

Hey. It's ARH from GNU webmastering team.

You can send us an email message to webmasters@gnu.org and we'll discuss
it. We may can make it available for public with a proper license to be
used for software libre projects and related matters.

I should also mention that GNU project is dedicated to public benefit
and we don't claim ownership nor do control anything but the GNU project
itself.

We wouldn't keep that logo to ourselves as GNU project. We are dedicated
to software libre movement, not any individual or company/trademark.

Thanks.

--
Ali Reza Hayati / alirezahayati.com
PGP: 6ACD 8BF4 4109 E852 96B7 2F20 6118 CCE2 1080 D0E2