Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT documentation

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT documentation
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 13:08:51 -0500

I have made a very quick and rough markup of cdtext.txt and it is now in
git in the main branch.

>From markup and the editorial side I think a bit more is needed.

I've removed some of the libburn-specific things. It would be nice if we
could separate this out in a way that the same subset info could be
included in both libcdio and libburn and the parts that are different put
somewhere else.

This should also be web available. One not-exclusive possibility is the
main libcdio web site.

Gotta run...

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Thomas Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > http://web.ncf.ca/aa571/cdtext.htm
>
> Seems to be quite pre-MMC.
>
> But it contributes an opinion to the question, whether CD+G is tied to
> program area R-W sub-channels: According to this text it probably is.
>

> > Since you too have commit rights
>
> Ouch. I don't even know the git equivalent of "svn up".

git pull