jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] Current Status

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] Current Status
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:19:01 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gopal.V" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 16:48

: The commented code was the *old* one, I usually put new peices in
: this way. (Sorry if it misdirected you).

    Thanks for the clarification. Infact, after mailing, I compiled the newer
version and it ran beautifully. That made me sit down and go through your code
at stretch to see how the "commented" part was working. ;-)

    Anywayz, have a look at:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/jilc/

    I have changed (still in the process) your code to make it more lucrative,
presentable and organized. jdasm has been split into jparser.h and jparser.c and
the "printing" methods will be put in new jdasm.h/c. jopcodes -> jopcodes.h/c

    Currently, I am not writing the (C) GPL stuff - just a comment "(C)
<authors-list>, 2002". ;-)

NB: [ address@hidden ::
address@hidden ]. Created few weeks back.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish
http://calendar.yahoo.com/mastergaurav

: Gopal.V
: --
:   Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for at its end doom awa03ap2