jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] Current Status

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] Current Status
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:48:39 +0530

If memory serves me right, Gaurav Vaish wrote:
> <snip from="jdasm.c">
> /* case METHOD:
> case CLASS:
> */
> </snip>
        I combined FIELD,CLASS,METHOD and BIGCONSTANT into one switch condition,
to reduce redundant code. (all the 4 take 2 byte params, and point to constant
pool entries -- read the commented code)

        The commented code was the *old* one, I usually put new peices in
this way. (Sorry if it misdirected you).
> files), I will try to put up an html version of the same. Or if there's some
Yes, I just hate reading text in X , HTML will let me read that in Lynx :-)
>     That sounds interesting. btw, an OT question - what semester are you
> currently in?
        I'm in my sixth semester right now. (until may/june exams).

Gopal.V
--
  Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for at its end doom awa03ap2