Re: [igraph] how to plot a very basic MST with igraph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to plot a very basic MST with igraph
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:00:33 -0500

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Steve Boudreault <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
have to admit that, before your emails, I didn't knew that what I needed
was an EMST. Perhaps I should have pointed out that I was new to R and to
the used of minimum spanning tree.

No worries, it turns out that EMSTs are sometimes just called MSTs, I did not know that, either.

The nnclust R package seems to implement EMSTs. And they call them MSTs of course. :)
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/nnclust/
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/nnclust/vignettes/mst.pdf

G.