[igraph] Correlation between centrality measures

From: anupam sinha
Subject: [igraph] Correlation between centrality measures
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:44:10 +0530

Dear all,
             I have a rather naive question to ask. I am trying to decipher the effect of a biological phenomenon on the centrality measures(degree,betweenness,closeness and eigenvector) of cellular networks. How correlated are these "centrality measures" with each other in general ? I do see a very good correlation between degree and betweenness. Can someone point me to some articles of interest ?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam

--
Graduate Student,