Re: [igraph] OS X installation - Mountain Lion day

From: Bernie Hogan
Subject: Re: [igraph] OS X installation - Mountain Lion day
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:32:12 +0100

1. The installer wipes /Library/Python completely empty, so I've lost all my installed Python packages. Darn. At least it did clean out all the crap that has accumulated there since OS X Lion :)

lol. Kids, back up your computer before an upgrade!

I'm still waiting on the department to purchase Parallels 7 (since 6 doesn't work). But this bodes well. Was the build on the 64-bit version of Python? (I assume it's still a Mac-built 2.7)

Take care,
BERNiE